Cartridges 4 Planet Ark Surfboard Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering Cartridges 4 Planet Ark 'WIN a Surfboard Competition', entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an entrant’s submission ineligible for the competition.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Entry to the competition is free and open to all ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who complete the entry requirements. The competition is not open to anyone outside of Australia,
- Employees and directors of Planet Ark Environmental Foundation ABN 26 057 221 95 (Planet Ark) and their immediate family members (including, for example, mother/father, brother/sister, son/daughter, stepfather/stepmother) are ineligible to enter, as are employees and directors of competition partner, Surfrider Foundation Limited ABN 86 061 168 527.
- Automated entries submitted on behalf of another person are not eligible for entry into the competition.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Entrants consent to the collection of their personal information by Planet Ark for the purposes of conducting and promoting the Competition. Personal information may include an entrant’s image, name, address, telephone number, email address.
- The name and photo image of the winning entrants will be announced on Planet Ark's websites and via its communication channels.
- Planet Ark may disclose entrant personal information to competition Partner Surfrider Foundation Australia, for the purpose of enabling Surfrider Foundation Australia to conduct and promote the competition, but for no other purpose.
- Planet Ark will not disclose entrant personal information other than as permitted by these terms and conditions, without your consent.
- The competition starts at 8.00 AM AEST on Monday 6 May 2019 and closes at 5.00 PM AEST on Friday 21 June 2019. The winning entry will be drawn by Planet Ark staff on Friday 28th June 2019 at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, Suite 1802, Level 18, 323, Castlereagh St, Haymarket NSW 2000.
- The winning entry will be the closest guess to the actual number of cartridges recycled during May 2019 according to data provided by Close The Loop. If there is more than one guess of the same winning amount, the winner will be the person who entered first. The winner will be notified either by mail or by direct message on social media before the close of business on Monday, 1st July 2019 and announced on the cartridges.planetark.org website by no later than Friday 5th July 2019.
- The competition winner must supply an address for Planet Ark to ship the surfboard to.
- The winner will receive: 1 x 2013 ISA world championship Layne Beachley model, 5’7 - 19 1/8 - 2 1/8 hip rounded square.
- The value of the prize at RRP is $990.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash. For further information, please email email@example.com.
- Planet Ark reserves the right to use personal information gathered in the competition to inform individuals about future Planet Ark campaigns.
- Planet Ark and its affiliates, along with their respective directors, officers and employees, assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant including but not limited to any direct or indirect loss or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of entering or promoting the competition, or accepting and using the prize, except to the extent such liability cannot be excluded by law. We also accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to the Surfboard whilst in transit or upon receipt by the winner.