‘GIVE US YOUR GOLDEN OLDIE’ MONDAY MUSTER COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering the ‘Give Us Your Golden Oldie’ Monday Muster Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read the terms and conditions carefully and contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com.
- Please be aware that failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an entrant’s submission ineligible for the competition.
WHO MAY ENTER
- Entry to the competition is free and open to all ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA residents who complete the entry requirements. The competition is not open to anyone outside of Australia,
- Employees and directors of Planet Ark Environmental Foundation ABN 26 057 221 95 (Planet Ark) and their immediate family members (including, for example, mother/father, brother/sister, son/daughter, stepfather/stepmother) are ineligible to enter, as are employees and directors of competition partner, Australian Mobile Telecommunications Industry ABN 98 065 814 315 (MobileMuster)
- Automated entries submitted on behalf of another person are not eligible for entry into the competition.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Entrants consent to the collection of their personal information by Planet Ark for the purposes of conducting and promoting the competition. Personal information may include an entrant’s image, name, address, telephone number, email address.
- The name and photo image of the winning entrants will be announced on Planet Ark's websites and via its communication channels.
- Planet Ark may disclose entrant personal information to competition partner MobileMuster, for the purpose of enabling MobileMuster to conduct and promote the competition, but for no other purpose.
- Planet Ark will not disclose entrant personal information other than as permitted by these terms and conditions, without your consent.
- The competition starts at 8.00 AM AEST on Friday 1 November 2019 and closes at 5.00 PM AEST on Saturday 30 November 2019. The winning entry will be drawn by Planet Ark staff on Friday 6 December 2019 at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, Suite 1802, Level 18, 323, Castlereagh St, Haymarket NSW 2000.
- The five winning entries will be selected at random and the winner will be notified by direct message on social media before the close of business on Monday 9 December 2019 and announced on the Planet Ark’s website by Friday 13 December 2019.
- The competition winner must supply an email or postal address for Planet Ark to send the prize.
- The winners will receive: 1 x $100 JB Hi-Fi voucher. Total prize pool is valued at $500.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for any other product or cash. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Planet Ark reserves the right to use personal information gathered in the competition to inform individuals about future Planet Ark campaigns.
- Planet Ark and its affiliates, along with their respective directors, officers and employees, assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant including but not limited to any direct or indirect loss or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of entering or promoting the competition, or accepting and using the prize, except to the extent such liability cannot be excluded by law.