Prizes will be announced soon!
How to enter
Simply download and complete one of our National Recycling Week lesson plans with Cool Australia for a chance to win.
- Recycling Labels Memory Game – Years 1 & 2
- Recycling Labels Mascots – Years 3 & 4
- Recycling Labels Board Game – Years 5 & 6
Learn more about paper and printer cartridge recycling:
- Closing the Paper Recycling Loop - NAPLAN Style Narrative Writing Practice - Years 3 & 4
- Closing the Paper Recycling Loop - NAPLAN Style Persuasive Writing Practice - Years 3 & 4
- Closing the Paper Recycling Loop - NAPLAN Style Persuasive Writing Practice - Years 5 & 6
- Recycle Rescue - NAPLAN-Style Narrative Writing Practice - Year 5
- Working With Data Tables – Year 7 & 8
- Recycle Rescue – Trivia Quiz – Years 7 & 8
- Closing the Paper Recycling Loop – NAPLAN Style Narrative Writing Practice – Years 7 & 8
- Closing the Paper Recycling Loop – NAPLAN Style Persuasive Writing Practice – Years 9 & 10
Submit your entry
To submit your entry simply take a photo of your students completed lesson plans, resources or taking part in one of our activities and tell us about how your students got involved in the Schools Recycle Right Challenge (50-100 words).
Terms & Conditions
- To be eligible to enter, schools must be registered as part of the Schools Recycle Right Challenge. Register here
- This competition is open to students enrolled in Government and non-Government schools in all Australian States and Territories.
- The competition starts at 9:00 AM AEDT on Monday 11 October 2021 and closes at 17:00 AEDT on Wednesday 1 December.
- The judging will take place at Planet Ark's Sydney Office, 323 Castlereagh St, Sydney, NSW 2000, on Friday 3 December 2020.
- Winners will be notified by email before close of business on Monday 7 December 2020 and announced on the Schools Recycle Right Challenge website by no later than Monday 7 December 2020.
- Each Schools Recycle Right Challenge coordinator may upload up to three entries via https://recyclingnearyou.com.au/nationalrecyclingweek/at-school/competition-entry
- Prizes will be sent to the activity coordinator at the school unless otherwise advised.
- Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholders reserve the right to publicise the entries submitted as part of this competition. Any publicity or communications will include an acknowledgment of relevant schools. All entries may be used by Planet Ark and its sponsors/stakeholder to promote National Recycling Week, the Schools Recycle Right Challenge, and future schools competitions. Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.
- Planet Ark assumes the school has received permission to share photos of students.