Upcoming E-Waste Collection Events
Author: Brad Gray
With councils, retailers and the industry offering services there are more options than ever before for you to recycle your old e-waste. There’s no need for TVs, computers and their accessories to end up in landfill.
In addition to the hundreds of permanent sites offered under the National TV and Computer Recycling Scheme councils and the industry also provide temporary collection days.
See below for details on some of those events:
- ACT and Queanbeyan 24 and 25 February
- City of Melbourne 4 March
- Mosman Council 5 March
- City of Sydney 11 March
Be sure to check locations, opening times and what’s accepted.
Find out more information about the National TV and Computer Recycling Scheme.
Author: Brad GrayBrad is Planet Ark's Head of Campaigns. He trained and worked as a history and geography teacher before moving into the health education sector for 14 years. With a strong passion for human environments, Brad started with Planet Ark in 2007 as Recycling Programs Manager before taking up the role of Head of Campaigns in 2010. Brad works with every team in the organisation to create positive and action-based programs designed to engage Australians with the environment.
- A Quick Recycling Guide To 3 Tricky Items »
- Who Made the Top Ten Cartridge Recyclers »
- Give Dumpers A Lesson »
- Power Tool Battery recycling creates buzz in Brisbane »
- Batteries Included »
- Save the date! 'Waste Not, Want Not' Day is coming »
- What's In a Label? »
- Is it Gold For Australia? »
- Declutter Your Office E-waste for FREE »
- Power Tool Battery Recycling Pilot Launches in Brisbane »
- E-Waste Busters »