Recycling in the Lane Cove Council area
Each link below will provide you with recycling information for the Lane Cove Council area. Using any of these services can help reduce the amount of waste going to landfill and ensure you place the right thing in the right bin.
Council Kerbside Recycling Services
Lane Cove Council has recently produced a series of new signs, stickers and resources for apartment blocks within the lo... (more)
Date: 07-Nov-16 7:00am
Join us in our Second Hand Saturdays and Sundays campaign and receive free promotion for your Garage Sale. You can now register your Garage Sale and have it included in a weekly up-to-date list on this website to help buyers and sellers find out where the weekend bargains are.
Date: 12-Nov-16 10:30am
Come along for some guilt-free shopping, get rid of clothes taking up your precious cupboard space and
collect some new, pre-loved clothes for free!
Drop-off Recycling Facilities
- Electronic Items
- May include computers, televisions and more.
- Large Recyclable Items
- May include white goods, scrap metals, concrete, bricks etc.
- Containers and/or Packaging
- Items may include paper and cardboard, aluminium and steel cans, glass bottles, plastic containers etc.
- Garden Cuttings
- Items may include tree branches, grass clippings, leaves, flowers etc.
- Hazardous Materials
- Items may include gas bottles, paints, tyres, vehicle and appliance batteries, contaminated fuels etc.
Other Waste and Recycling Services
- Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
- Details of the collection of whitegoods and other hard rubbish objects.
- Household Hazardous Waste Service
- See what chemicals and other hazardous wastes are collected in your area.
- Worm Farms and Compost Bins
- Learn how to turn your food and scraps into great compost.
- Empty/Chemical Drums
- Details of how to correctly dispose your unwanted chemical drums.