Disposing of cooking oil incorrectly in drains and sinks can cause plumbing and environmental problems. Small amounts of cooking oil can be disposed of in garden composts.
Council services for Cooking Oil Disposal
Wakefield Regional Council has listed the following locations for Cooking Oil Disposal.
- Drop off Facility - Everard Waste Depot
- Drop off Facility - Owen Transfer Station
- Drop off Facility - Port Wakefield Transfer Station
Sorry, there are no businesses listed for you to drop off Cooking Oil
Pick up locations for Cooking Oil
9 pick up businesses match your query on Cooking Oil
Click the link for business details
|Business Name||Details||Picks up||Fees||Approved||Provider|
|Toxfree||Click Business Name for details||Nationally||May apply|
|Cleanaway||Please contact Cleanaway on 13 13 39 to enquire about p...||SA||May apply|
|OILRIGHT||MUST CALL US AND BOOK IN COLLECTION PICK UP DATE||Nationally||Free|
|Auscol||We pick up Australia wide excluding the Northern Territ...||SA||May apply|
|Jeffries Group||Click Business Name for details||SA||May apply|
|Worms Downunder||On-site systems available for purchase or lease.||Nationally||May apply|
|Hackham Recyclers||Commercial load scrap metal pick up only||SA (Metro Area Only)||May apply|
|REMONDIS Australia Pty Ltd||REMONDIS collects recycling and waste streams in bins r...||Nationally||May apply|
|S.A. Waste Management Pty Ltd||Click Business Name for details||SA||May apply|
About Cooking Oil Disposal:
- Household cooking oil can be stored in a sealable jar or wiped up with absorbent paper, to then be placed in your general waste bin.
- Cooking oils can be filtered and recycled into products such as bio-fuel, cosmetics and stockfeed.