Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the Wyndham City Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
At Call Hard and Green Waste Collection Service
Twice a year, at call from the resident.
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Scrap Timber
- Small Car Parts
- Crockery, Chinaware
- Electronic Waste - Computers, TV's etc.
- Empty Paint Tins - Lids Off
- Hot Water Systems
- Green Waste - Prunings and Branches, neatly tied and less than 1.5m in length
- Grass Clippings and Garden Prunings - NOT in plastic bags. Please place in empty, open containers.
There is a maximum of 3m3 for each booked collection. Anything more will not be collected. Hard and Green Waste must be placed on your front lawn/yard, NOT on the Nature Strip. A pre-booked sticker will be sent to you upon booking a collection. This must be placed on your waste pile.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
- Green Waste in Plastic Bags
- Untied / Bundled Green Waste
- Tree Stumps / Roots
- Cardboard and Newspaper
- Domestic Waste
- Carpet and Clothing
- Renovation or building materials
- Rubble, Soil, Bricks, Concrete
- Timber Longer than 1.5m
- Unwrapped or Broken Glass
- Hazardous Waste
For more information contact:
Wyndham City Council
03 9742 0777