Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the City of Tea Tree Gully area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
It is your responsibility to arrange for your hard rubbish to be collected. Bookings must be made prior to putting your hard refuse out for collection. To make a booking, please call Solo Resource Recovery on (08) 8295 5077.
Twice a Year
All Residential Properties
- Furniture and bedding
- White goods - fridge/freezers, washing machines, stoves and dryers - with lids and doors removed
- Electrical equipment, including TVs and computers
- Scrap metal and timber items - up to 1.5m in length
- Tools and gardening equipment
- Carpets and linoleum - rolled and tied with rope, not wire
- Kitchenware - pottery and crockery
- Empty paint tins
- Tree prunings - tied in bundles up to 30cm in diameter
- Pallets - must be broken and bundled.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries