Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the Monash City Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
Scheduled Kerbside collection
Once a Year
Houses, Units and Sporting Clubs
- Household Furniture
- Metal Car Parts
- Scrap Timber
- Green Waste (bundled & tied)
- Fencing in small panels. Less than 1.5m long
- Porcelain, ceramic, window glass and mirrors
- (securely wrapped and marked 'glass' or 'ceramic')
- Televisions, Computers, Monitors and Printers.
- Empty oil heaters and tanks
- Empty paint tins (lids off)
- Spouting no more than 1.5m long
- Hot water systems
- Metal tools and equipment
- Play equipment no more than 1.5m in length.
Residents will be notified of their collection date two weeks prior to collection. Waste should not be placed out for collection more than one week before the collection date.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
- Stones, concrete, bricks or excavated material
- Materials from professional renovations and building sites
- Industrial or hazardous waste, including asbestos
- Water tanks, either whole or dismantled
- Gas bottles.
For more information contact:
03 9518 3555