Service description: - Collection and logistics;
- Reporting and traceability;
- Asset management and re-marketing of electronic assets and equipment;
- De-manufacturing and Destruction;
- Data sanitisation with certifications;
- Research and development;
- Precious metal recovery;
- Lithium Ion battery recycling;
- Printer cartridge recycling;
- Spent epoxy plastic recycling;
- Pollution control treatment (fume, waste water, particulate emissions);
- Export of e-waste (under Basel Convention Permit).
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: TES-AMM is ISO9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified. We offer compliant solutions to the Basel Convention and WEEE Directives and other international legislations.
Accreditation Number: ISO 9001 - certificate No: 628798a / ISO 14001- certificate No:628808a / OHSAS 18001:2007 - certificate No: 62881a
Fees MAY Apply
TES-AMM does not have a fixed fee for the service of collection.
A negotiable fee can be arranged depending on the quality, quantity and the trucking distance.
Pick-up details: Pick up of commercial quantities only.
- National Pick-up Service
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Batteries - Single Use
- CDs & DVDs (Recycle, )
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, )
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, )
- Printer Cartridges (Recycle, )
- Televisions (Recycle, )
- Aluminium - Scrap
- Electrical Cables
- Iron & Steel