Kerbside garden and/or food services in the Wollondilly Shire Council area
Below is a list of Kerbside garden and/or food services provided by your council
Kerbside Organic Service
All Residential Properties
Materials Not Accepted
Plastic Bags/Bin Liners
Rocks, Bricks, Dirt, Soil or Sand
Painted, Stained or Chemically Treated Timber
Large Tree Trunks
Pot plant containers
Organic Recycling Tips
• space your bins at least 50cm apart
• do not over-fill your bins
• place your bins so that the Wollondilly Shire Council logo is facing the road
• check that no cars or trees are obstructing access to the bins; and
• ensure your bins are out by 6am on your collection day.
Replacement Recycling Container
If you need a replacement kerbside recycling container, please contact Waste Hotline phone 1800 805 305.
Enter your email address and to stay up to date with us!