Kerbside Recycling Services in the Wollondilly Shire Council area
Below are the kerbside recycling services provided by your local Council.
Kerbside Recycling Service
Fully commingled 240L or 360L recycling bin
All Residential Properties
Glass Bottles and Jars
Envelopes Without a Window
Envelopes With a Window
Pizza Boxes (clean)
Steel Food Cans
Steel Paint Cans (empty)
Steel Aerosol Cans (empty)
Aluminium Aerosol Cans (empty)
Milk cartons (fresh, no foil lining)
Milk cartons (long-life, with foil lining)
Juice cartons (fresh, no foil lining)
Juice cartons (long-life, with foil lining)
Plastics marked with
Materials Not Accepted
Ceramics, Pyrex glass, Ovenware
Cups, plates, wine and drinking glasses
Garden organic waste
Pot plant buckets/containers
Other Materials Not Accepted
Takeaway Coffee Cups
• space your bins at least 30cm apart
• do not over-fill your bins
• place your bins so that the Wollondilly Shire Council logo is facing the road
• check that no cars or trees are obstructing access to the bins; and
• ensure your bins are out by 6am on your collection day.
Replacement Recycling Container
If you need a replacement kerbside recycling container, please contact Waste Hotline on 1800 805 305.
Enter your email address and to stay up to date with us!