* The Council Rubbish Tip is located on the Cox Peninsula Road on the outskirts of Wagait Beach.
* There is no household rubbish collection and residents dispose of their own rubbish at the tip.
* Separate sections of the tip are allocated for household rubbish, waste oil collection, prunings and garden waste and hard rubbish like car bodies, building materials, white goods etc.
* The Council is in the process arranging a recycling collection point at the Tip. Separate containers will be available for depositing aluminum cans, glass and plastics. It is estimated that this waste contributes up to 50% of waste that goes to landfill. Residents are encouraged to participate in the recycling program.
* There is no charge for depositing refuse at the Tip.
There are currently no events. Information is being updated
regularly, please check back again for new listings.