Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the West Tamar Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
General Cleanup Collection
Once a Year
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Scrap Timber
- Small televisions
- Empty containers
- Childrens toys and bicycles
- Items less than 1.5 metres in length.
- Items not to excees 40 KG.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
- Broken glass
- Rotting or toxic material
- Tree branches or bulky items/materials
- Rocks, bricks concrete, soil.
- Items greater than 40 KG or exceeding 1.5 Cu M.
For more information contact:
03 6323 9300