Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the City of Salisbury Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
At-call Kerbside collection
Twice a Year
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Household Furniture:
- Chairs, couches, beds, mattresses, carpets (must be rolled up)
- Household Appliances:
- Refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, dishwashers & small kitchen appliances.
- Domestic Household Items:
- Eg. Toys, bikes, old tins, empty clean paint tins (with lids removed), scrap iron, car rims (not tyres) & other waste metals.
- Computers, TVs & power tools.
- - See more at: http://www.salisbury.sa.gov.au/Live/Waste_and_Recycling/Hard_waste#sthash.XbXoFPzH.dpuf
This service needs to be pre-booked and is charged
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
For more information contact:
1800 111 004