Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the Rockdale City Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
Scheduled Kerbside collection
4 times a Year
Houses, Units, Businesses and Schools
- General household items such as furniture and appliances.
- Storage cabinets and other similar items with doors, hinges and locks removed.
- Branches that are no thicker than 300mm and no longer than 1.2m.
- Fence palings.
- Small amounts of carpet (limit one average sized room). Carpet must be rolled up and safely lifted by two people. Additional bulky whitegoods can be collected separately by arrangement.
A maximum of three cubic metres of materials will be collected by Council per Clean Up. Any extra rubbish will be left behind. If you require additional Clean Ups (that is, more than the four per year provided) you can order an on-call general waste collection for an up-front fee. Wherever possible, all items picked-up will be recycled, so place different types of waste into separate piles. For more info Visit: http://www.rockdale.nsw.gov.au/environment/Pages/Garbage_Cleanup_Service.aspx
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
- * Commercial quantities of building waste
- * Hazardous chemicals
- * Motor vehicle parts
- * Dangerous goods
- * Any heavy item that cannot be lifted by two people
For more information contact:
02 9562 1666