Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the City of Port Adelaide Enfield area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
At-call Kerbside collection
4 times a Year
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Scrap Timber
- Broken toys
- Electrical items - TV's (3 max per service), computers and computing equipment, toasters etc.
- Furniture - book cases, couches, tall boys etc
- Mattresses (3 max per service)
- Old roofing or fencing iron
- Tree Pruning's no longer than 2m in length and 30 cm in diameter (must be bundled)
- Whitegoods - fridges, freezers, washing machines etc (must have doors removed for safety)
Collection within 4-6 weeks after booking.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Tyres
- Vehicle Batteries
For more information contact:
The Waste Line
1800 777 844