Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the Kempsey Shire Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
Paid on call service
On Call (from resident)
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Metal Car Parts
- Gas Cylinders
- Scrap Timber
- E- Waste (TVs, PCs, electric appliances)
- Car/boat/truck batteries
- The following may be considered also where proof that there are not alternative transportation options available to safely dispose of these items properly(must be stored and contained to be safe to handle/transport):
- 1. Household Chemicals (clearly labelled)
- 2. Oils (labelled as vegetable or motor oil)
- 3. Paints (labelled as water or oil based)
- 4. Asbestos (wet down before being double bagged in heavy duty plastic)
Fee–for-service or “user pays” Based on the estimated cost of collection and disposal of goods on request. The cost of this service would be $115 per pickup.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- General Waste in metro areas that could otherwise go into the kerbside service.
- Putresible wastes (smelly & potentially hazardous)
- HAZMAT wastes (sharps, contaminated wastes, cytotoxic material, human or animal wastes)
For more information contact:
02 6566 3200