Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the City of Casey Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
On Call (from resident)
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Metal Car Parts
- Scrap Timber
- Mirrors/windows -securely wrapped in cardboard and maked "glass"
- Empty paint tins lids removed.
- Car tyres - maximum of four.
- Green waste - must be tied and bundled maximum of five.
- Baby seats & capsules-straps removed.
- No items over 1.5 metres in length collected.
- No more than 3 rolls of carpet.
- No car parts of tree stumps over 30kg.
- For full details please visit www.casey.vic.gov.au/hardrubbish/
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Batteries
- Gas Bottles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Car bodies
- Barbed wire
- Green waste in plastic bags
- Tree stumps or roots over 30kg
- Building material
- Four wheel drive or truck tyres
- Household waste
- Fence panels
For more information contact:
City of Casey
09 9705 5200