Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection in the Blue Mountains City Council area
This page details a range of materials that will be periodically collected by your Council.
Council Clean Up/Hard Rubbish Collection
At-call Kerbside collection
Up to twice per year as part of the Booked Waste Service
All Residential Properties
- Household Furniture
- Scrap Timber
- Four cubic metres in TOTAL of:
- General household items: furniture, mattresses, whitegoods, lawnmowers and other large waste items.
- Smaller, loose items must be bagged or bundled to prevent littering and other hazards
- Tyres (max. 5), hard plastics, e-waste (such as computers and televisions)
- Items that can be safely lifted by two people - larger, heavy items must be broken into manageable parts.
- Ewaste - computers, televisions etc
Residents must book to receive a service: www.bmccbookaservice.com.au Materials must not be placed for collection any earlier than the day prior to the service date provided by Council.
What can not be placed out for collection:
- Vehicle Batteries
- Garden Waste
- Liquid or trade waste
- Kerbside recyclables
- More than 5 tyres
- Building/renovation waste such as kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, sinks and basins, brick and concrete rubble
- No more than 4 cubic metres
- Waste from non-residential properties
For more information contact: