Service description: We offer Australia wide recycling services for anything that plugs into power or has a battery. Certificates of recycling can be provided and all recycling is done in accordance with ISO 14000 standards and the requirements of the product stewardship scheme.
This site is part of the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme – all households and small businesses can recycle computers and TVs for free at this site.
Battery Buckets are available - mri.com.au/order-a-battery-bucket/
Photovoltaic Panels are collected at this site.
Accreditation and Memberships
Approved participant in the National TV & Computer Recycling Scheme, service provided through Drop Zone .
Accreditation: ISO 14000, ISO 9000, AS4801,ABRI
Fees MAY Apply
- National Pick-up Service
Additional information: Photovoltaic Panels are collected.
Battery Buckets - mri.com.au/order-a-battery-bucket/
For safe, reliable and simple battery recycling at work or school the 5tr or 25 ltr battery bucket can be ordered online.
This prepaid service takes care of everything, including delivery of bucket, pick up and recycling.
- Cars & Other Vehicles
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Rechargeable (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Single Use (Dispose Safely)
- CDs & DVDs (Dispose Safely)
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Appliances (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Appliances - Battery Operated (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Powertools (Dispose Safely)
- Printer Cartridges (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Smoke Detectors (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Televisions (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Video and Audio Tapes (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Aluminium - Scrap (Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Cables