Service description: We offer Australia wide recycling services for anything that plugs into power or has a battery. Certificates of recycling can be provided and all recycling is done in accordance with ISO 14000 standards and the requirements of the product stewardship scheme.
This site is part of the National Television and Computer Recycling Scheme – all households and small businesses can recycle computers and TVs for free at this site.
Battery Buckets are available - mri.com.au/order-a-battery-bucket/
Photovoltaic Panels are collected at this site.
Accreditation and Memberships
Accreditation: ISO 14000, ABRI
Accreditation Number: CEM20007
Fees MAY Apply
Based on product type. We buy working equipment and charge by the Kg for working electronics. Collection and recycling fees apply.
Pick-up details: Dependent on size and location of job. We prefer bulk quantities.
- National Pick-up Service
Additional information: Photovoltaic Panels are collected.
Battery Buckets - mri.com.au/order-a-battery-bucket/
For safe, reliable and simple battery recycling at work or school the 5tr or 25 ltr battery bucket can be ordered online.
This prepaid service takes care of everything, including delivery of bucket, pick up and recycling.
- Electrical Equipment
- Batteries - Lead Acid
- Batteries - Rechargeable (Dispose Safely)
- Batteries - Single Use (Dispose Safely)
- Computers & Accessories (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Appliances (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Electrical Appliances - Battery Operated (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Mobile Phones (Recycle, Refurbish, Reuse, Dispose Safely)
- Powertools (Dispose Safely)
- Printer Cartridges (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Televisions (Recycle, Dispose Safely)
- Video and Audio Tapes (Recycle, Dispose Safely)